▶▶Food. Cocktails. Views. Guests can expect Z BAR to go above and beyond as the sky is literally the limit at this outdoor space serving Euro-Latino cuisine. Under the direction of Executive Chef Ricardo Cardona and Chef de Cuisine Gonzalo Colin they are bringing diverse fusion flavors to the table. Behind the bar, Mixologist Nelson Lemus puts a firm emphasis on fresh and seasonal ingredients in his signature cocktails.
With dinner during the week and special day parties on weekends, Z BAR embodies an unparalleled New York restaurant experience. The same passion in the kitchen and behind the bar is evident in the design concept. From the first steps through the door, one can appreciate the warm colors and walnut bamboo floors, which complement the fine details of its antique barn wood and exposed columns perfectly. From wall to wall of existing rustic brick, guests can unwind under soft lighting and comfortable leather seating. This luxurious rooftop bar offers an extraordinary dining atmosphere and is a sight to see to believe.
Book your next private event, gala, fundraiser, fashion show, holiday party or corporate event with us today! The lounge adjacent to the restaurant mixes delicious and unique cocktails while guests enjoy a gorgeous rustic atmosphere. Z Bar can accommodate groups for private dining or hosting events in the lounge. Please contact our sales department for more info. The Sky-Lounge, located on the roof, is host to amazing views of the breathtaking New York City skyline beautifully enclosed in glass the roof is open year round. The Sky-Lounge is ideal for cocktail parties, networking events and weddings.
Call now 212.957.1700
Read Before Buying!!
- AFTER PLACING AN ORDER, PLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX / SPAM / JUNK FOLDERS
FOR ANY EMAILS FROM PAYPAL CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER
- You will NOT receive a “PHYSICAL” tix. Your Tix is your confirmation E-mail
- A minimum of 24 hours is required to requests cancellation of tickets.
- Driver License or Valid ID is required to confirm purchase at the venue doors.
- Tickets are not transferable and are for personal use only.
- Tickets may not be re-sold or offered for sale to anyone.
- No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled. In the event of postponement the ticket will be valid for the postponed date.
- Any questions or concerns please email diazyonny@OiGaEvents.com or call 917-294-1668 for quesions