Praised by WWD, Brooklyn Magazine, Edible and others, Circa Brewing Co is a fully functioning brewery & restaurant boasting on-site brews, wood-fired pizzas and a stunning decor inspired by Brooklyn’s manufacturing past.
Circa Brewing is the second restaurant adventure from Gerry Rooney, who also founded Brooklyn Public House over a decade ago. Brewery duties fall under Chelsea Brewery Co’s Mark Szmaida who handles said responsibilities to much aplomb by churning out a rotating supply of expertly made brews.
For brunch, Executive Chef Bruce Dillon (Putnam’s) can be found in the kitchen cooking up a feast. Go big with the Steak & Eggs (NY Strip, sunny eggs, Gruyère Hash & Béarnaise Sauce); or a selection of Waffle entrees that are paired with Fried Chicken, Apples & Cream and Spiced Chocolate – perfect for the season!
The Lox Brunch Pizza gives you all your brunch favorites in a single dish – a Margherita Pizza topped with smoked salmon, mascarpone, red onion, crispy capers, dill, lemon, and everything spice. Those who don’t like to venture, can keep it simple with a selection of light, refreshing salads.
As you eat, the drinks will fly right from the brewery, cold and plentiful… and always delicious enough to keep sipping…
All selections will be made from the restaurant’s full brunch menu.
Your $49 Bottomless Brunch (an $80 Value) Includes:
- 2 Brunch Entrees (choice of Kitchen or Pizza).
- 2 Hours of Unlimited Select Craft Beers & Ciders.
Circa Brewing Co earns a sold 4 stars from over 270 reviews on Yelp, including:
- “Came here for brunch and it was pretty darn amazing. Lit vibe and open space and high ceiling. A large selection of beer and cider. LOVE LOVE LOVED all the dishes but my favorites were Chicken and Waffles!”
- “The brunch menu here was notably amazing!! My top favorite dishes had to of been the quiche (which was one of the smoothest and creamiest ones I’ve ever had!) and their new eggs Modena dish!”
- “I came here for a Yelp event forever ago and had a great time so when it came up on pulsd I knew I had to come back…Outdoor seating is great, inside also beautiful. Pristine bathroom. Great service. All in all, a really great brunch and I’m glad I came. Cheers!”
- “This place is pretty impressive. Their brewing process is visible to the public, with these stunning stainless steel vats brewing all different types of flavorful beers. The staff is super friendly and attentive. My friends and I had the Margherita Pizza, it was amazing.”